Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol

3 posters

Go down

Lol Empty Lol

Post by Vashie Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Lol This nigga mad.

DickSucker wrote:Hi, Vash.
Do you not realise, how stupid you actually are? Like, come on, being honest. Just look at your post; how old are you, 16? 17? Do you have some kind of trouble in real life or something, causing you to act this way?
It's not even trolling. No, I'm not even mad at your post. If anything makes me mad, it's how damn terrible the grammar of someone of your age can be, all of those years of education gone to waste. You're just making a fool out of yourself, and I'm laughing.

Inb4you claim you actually meant what you said in this post and it wasn't sarcasm, as you always do, in the same stupid way each time.

Yeah, I'm locking this thread. If you have a problem with anyone on the forum or the forum itself, then man the fuck up and speak to me on Skype, MSN, or even Facebook. I am aware that you have me on all three of those. Don't give me some bad excuse for you not being able to come on Skype because your computers broken or something like that either, it'll just prove your immaturity to be even higher than it actually is. Fix up, it'll benefit everyone including yourself.

I'll leave this in this section though just so everyone can see what a bad example it is and see how ridiculously stupid you are. Sucks I used to think you actually had an inch of intelligence.

Locked.

lol i'll just simplify this and say, stop being a cawksucker and chill the fuck out, i don't hate anyone and I never will.
I don't give enough fucks to do that. Honestly lol, just fucking learn to laugh and get a sense of humor lol.

If you want the long version where I insult you more out of pure honesty, check the spoiler homo lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vashie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vashie
Vashie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Lol Empty Re: Lol

Post by Vashie Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:35 pm

NOW YOU CAN'T SEE MY THREAD!!!!!
Edit: FUck nvm my avatar got small again.
Vashie
Vashie

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by CodeValkyRie Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Vash you're a stupid cunt shut the fuck up!!! You're fucking annoying as it is already.

#yolits
CodeValkyRie
CodeValkyRie

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 am

>lol i don't give a fuck lol lol lol lol

You sure you aren't giving a fuck? I mean, you seem to be very defensive in the sense that you're attempting to justify every single point I've thrown at you.

I'll leave it at that now. Speak to me in private if you can actually man up enough to do it. Otherwise just stop.

Locked.

Martin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum